Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag

I got tagged by TT. So...here it is...Hold on to your hats!

8 Things I am passionate About

My Family
The gospel
Not Dying...(gotta raise the babies first)
Helping Others
Laughing
Dishes in the Sink
Mr. Wonderful
Being an Individual

8 Word/ Phrases I say often...

Oh My Heck!

Oh For Pete's Sake
Whatev!
"Time to Wake UP!"
I love you (to pretty much everyone...I believe in telling everyone you love, that you love them)
Good Night! (there may or may not be a "nurse" on the end of it)
Gotta Go, My Hair is Here
Oh! For Crying Out Loud!

8 Things I want to do before I die...

Raise My Babies
Travel
Meet Dolly Parton (don't make fun of me!)
Go on a wonderfully romantic vacation with just Mr. Wonderful
Take My Parents to Sweden (Borka Borka)
Star in High School Musical 307, The 30 year reunion (The Role of Sharpey Evans will be played by Minky...What? A girl can dream!)
Be a little more brave
Tear out all the carpet and tile in my house and replace it all with hardwood and then I would like some time to enjoy it before I die..so hopefully, sooner rather than later.

8 Things I have learned from the past...

Don't Judge a book by it's cover
Family is all we have
Don't take people for granted
Everyone has at least one thing in common with everyone else...so you are never really all alone and friendless (even when you feel that way sitting by yourself in Relief Society)
Forgiveness Heals
Heavenly Father knows me and loves ME!
Baby kisses are the best kisses in the world...even better than a first kiss!
In the famous words of Hannah Montana...."Life's What You Make It!"

8 Places I want to see...

Paris
Venice (ahhh Venice! Maybe in the spring)
Home (Seattle)
Scotland
Hawaii, again
India
Oh my Heck...can't believe I'm going to say it...but Asia (long story about that later)

8 Things I currently want/need...

New Tires for Mr. Wonderful's car
New Clothes (ummm, yes I do!)
Skinny Body (ummm, yes I do and oh no you did'nt!)
A Clean House
A New Mattress
Proper Food Storage (copied from my sister)
Child Support
To Be With my Whole Family with out a girl fight/tension (again, A girl can dream!)

8 People I tag...

Steph
Karlee
Maryann
Kelly
Stacia
Rantin' Rag (that's right, I went there! I went there so much, I bought property!)
Marissa
Emily

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Fun tag! Great answers and its fun to learn more about you!! ;)

Need to call you!

Thanks for tagging us.

Teresa said...

You kill me. Sister's without the drama? I think that would be called; brothers. Love you. where the see-wrap are you and why aren't you taking my calls!