Monday, September 15, 2008

Two Picnics and a Funeral




What a weekend! We won a football game (GO RIVERTON!), Mr. X did a great job holding those sign things that say what down you are on, we shopped for guitars, purchased two new fish, Swimmer and Big Mouth, went to a picnic in Provo (So fun to see Aunt Jaqueline and Uncle Glen), had a sleepover, had funeral because Swimmer was suddenly Floater, went on a Sunday drive in the hills...With me yelling, "Dont scratch my baby!!! Watch the Rover!" Found a dead racoon, took some pics, found Andrea a place to live when she moves here (ahhh...dreams!), went to church, went to yet another picnic with Mr. Wonderful's family, came home and crashed. ahhhh! Well, I ate Chocolate cake...

When I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night Mr. Wonderful sang me a lullabye (*SIGH*) about a mockingbird...couldn't help but wish he made it to the diamond ring part before he fell back asleep...

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that you are calling him Mr. wonderful, that's perfect for googilie old you. Sounds like a fun time. Keep it up.

collette said...

Wow... what a weekend! So fun to see you blogging. I have a blog -- but unfortunately not much is on it. One day. So sorry about the Swimmer/Floater. And hope you saved me some chocolate cake!

mom said...

Minky,
I love your blog. You are the greatest. I am in Az having a great time. You are a great writer. When you won all those poetry and writing contests in school. I knew you'd grow up to be Betty Blogger. LOVE you....

Mommy