Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's a Great State Fair!



Do you buy corndogs? I do. !! If you know me you know I prefer to home make all of my own deliciousness. I love food! I find great satisfaction in my family asking for seconds...weight issues anyone? I digress...The littles love the dogs. Whenever I ask what they would like for dinner the answer is inevitably, "Corndogs!". The problem with this is, I don't have a lot of room in the freezer (did I mention my love for delicious food?). The corndog box is HUGE and bulky. It takes up valuable real estate that could be used for something like brownies, or ice cream, or cake, or rolls, or cookies, or..oooops! I digressed again...Since I need the space in my freezer for other imperative items (as stated above) I will ditch the corndog box and zip the dogs in a giant ziploc and try to find space for them sans box.







Anyhooooo...Today whilst shopping at the local co-op (I really want to sound hip and fancy that I am shopping at the co-op, but it was really Wal-Mart) I purchased corndogs for the littles. (I wanted to make them happy), but in return it was me who was happy!!! Joy of joys! The corndogs are now individually wrapped! This may seem trivial to skinny non-eaters of the good stuff...but to me, this was a GIFT! Now I have room for the goodness AND the dogs!! (Lo, were it the real dogs....)

1 comment:

collette said...

Do you know why I love you... because you GET IT! The simple joys in life make you HAPPY! Me too!