Thursday, September 25, 2008

Factory Workers

Factory work is hard. It is intense. The hours are agonizing and the compensation really isnt't that good (in fact, I had to PAY!!). The conditions are difficult to say the least. Ask me I know all about it! I HAD to go to the Cheesecake Factory today. It was arduous and hard. I had such a hard time choking down my gigantic salad (had to have the salad so I could get the cheesecake...duh!) and slurping down my soup. The bread was a too light and fluffy and flavorful (I had to smear it with butter...Oh the Humanity!!) The 30th Anniversary cheesecake was palatable, I pretty much had to force it down (because I was sooo freaking full, but don't worry...I got it all down!)



The only thing that made it remotely bearable were my co-workers. The Misses' Regans made my work day alot easier! Hopefully, I will have a less grueling day tomorrow.


No comments: