Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh My Heck!!

Oh my heck!! I am sooo excited!! I think I have an actual blog follower!! Well, Kelly was my first...eek...that doesnt sound right...I mean sure, we slow danced a couple times, and we did put oreos (back when the mint ones first came out) all over Rachael Barnes car and wrote REDRUM on it, and I still remember how cold the seats in Kelly's Mom's tan station wagon were..ewww...not sounding good there either....Anyhoooo!!!

An actual blog follower..I dont know who you are Rantin'Rag...but I hope you are a total stranger who reads these posts and gets just a small kick from them. If you are someone I know..don't tell me...no, wait..DO...yes...DO! I must know at once who you are!! I love that you follow me!! Que organ music: I am a shepherd and you are my sheep...sure I only have 2..but hey...I'm kidding..I'm just giddy with the idea that people are following my blog!! I'm so excited...maybe after all these years I will be popular!

Biggest Hugs in the world to those who read my ramblings!!!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Kelly and I are quite touched by our conversation today with you. Thank you for your thoughts and more. We love u!

Hmm, a secret follower! How exciting!

P.S. I you took off the word verification I would adore you EVEN MORE! It's in your settings of your blog.

Kelly said...

Oh my blog!! What, you didn't LOVE the wagon?

Stacia asked me today how I knew you. She said was she in your high school? No. Your stake? No.

Stake dances, baby!!!

Anyway, I love your stories and your style. You rock! Like that guys yard. And I still remember the bathroom right off the kitchen and you could hear EVERYTHING in there, so you'd have to do you bidness real quiet to not be embarrassed.

So you can get google reader on igoogle and add subscriptions. If you add your own blog, you can tell how many people subscribe to it. Little ego boost.

Thanks for everything.

Kelberto

Tonii said...

Mindy!! You are officially one of the funniest people I know. Can we please get together!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

Rantin'Rag said...

Dear Minky
Just want to let you know that I am unequivocally your sheep. I will follow you anywhere.

A stalker I’m not, well, not yet.

I revel in the thought of you not knowing who I am. I thought I knew you, but am surprised by the insignificant amount.

Please, post away! Thank you for the smiles.
Rantin’rag